When I made the first production run of 250 units, I was expecting them to last 3-6 months. Instead, they have sold out in under 6 weeks! Thanks to everyone for your trust in this product.
Last week I updated my production test fixture to use some better pogo pins and added new remote communication switching between my central controller and the programming adapter, with the goal of being able to run the whole programming, calibration and test of 10 units in one unattended step. On Thursday I went to my local assembler with my production test fixture and tested the first panel of 10 units from the production line. They were all fine, so I'm expecting to get more units from the new batch of 750 this week.
The phone app is a couple of minor bugs in the deployment setup interface away from releasing a new build, which will fix some problems with the deployment setting text file import/export and also increase the Bluetooth transmit power by 4x, for 2x longer range. I'll be doing some experiments this week with a Blue Raven buried in the middle of a carbon fiber airframe tube, as I prep for another 2-stage test flight next weekend. The new phone app build also has some nice-looking diagrams that should help make the accel calibration easiser.
Leave a Reply.
To keep customers informed of the latest product development news