Millisecond LED Clock (FWMSECCLK)
1900 2700 $1,500.00 - $2,300.00
A High-speed, GPS-synchronizable LED clock for precise time-tagging of events during video recording.
- High-brightness, 5-digit display of seconds and milliseconds (00.000) updated 1000 times per second
- Includes 5V adapter and translucent plastic enclosure.
- Milliseconds are synchronized to 1 pulse-per-second (1PPS) input, which is jumper-selectable between 3.3V rising edge voltage input or falling-edge switch to ground. This is intended to be used with an external GPS 1PPS generator (not included)
- Seconds are reset at the first 1PPS input, with a button internal to the case, or via an external signal, which is jumper-selectable between 3.3V rising edge voltage or falling-edge switch to ground.
- Six high-brightness white LEDs, can be used to force auto-exposure cameras into shorter exposure times.
- Acceptance Data Package option includes logic analyzer results and video results verifying accuracy of inter-PPS interpolation and reset behavior
- Can be battery operated or use included 5V AC adapter
- Triggered or automatic start-up