Magnetic switch: $25
The magnetic switch is reliable and easy to use in any rocket installation. It features:
- 3 combination mounting holes and wire terminals, with built-in solder holes for flexible, easy installation
- On/Off activation range of 1” with a small rare-earth magnet (included)
- Small footprint of 0.75” x 0.55” (1.4 cm x 1.9 cm)
- Current capability of 20 Amps for one second, or 12 Amps continuously.
- Flexible input voltage range of 3.5 to 16 V
quiescent current draw of under 3 micro-Amps. This switch can be left
in standby for over a week without significantly draining even a tiny
135 mAhr lithium polymer battery.
- 100% solid-state surface-mount components, professionally assembled in the USA
- The output power state is indicated by a blue LED
- Each switch is individually tested.
switch is an easy and fun way to arm and disarm any rocketry altimeter,
without needing any exterior holes to be drilled or aligned. Just
connect the battery to the + and Ground terminals, and connect the
altimeter power to the output terminal. The switch is fun to turn on
and off even when it’s not arming a rocket, working with a wave of a
magnet as if by magic.
$10 for 3
Ultra reliable and of course, ultra-small. These screw switches are unique in that the underside of the screw head makes a reliable, preloaded contact to complete your circuit when it is snugged down.
Airstart safety switch:
These switches are great for adding another series switch to airstart ignitors for an additional layer of safety. In that application, close the switch when the rocket is vertical, after the electronics are working and the deployment charges are armed. The Raven will beep out the change in arm status for the airstart ignitors.
29mm Couplers and Small-Pattern Nuts
Strong, thick-walled blue tube couplers, precision laser-cut to the perfect length for the 29mm av-bays. Includes 6 stainless steel 4-40 small-pattern nuts for use on the inside of the bulkhead to make it easier to slide the coupler past the nuts.